Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

100 Things Challenge



I want to screaaammmm! The room is a mess. Christmas is just
around the corner and I promised myself that I will greet the New
Year with a much neater room.

How did we get here??? We have been in the process of moving for
some time now. Add to that the latest addition to our family. Ha!
Imagine a room bursting to the seams. Half of me wants to just
give it all away. Half of me wants to just hold on for dear life.
Obviously, I am torn.

Apparently, I am not the only once faced with this dilemma. Some
people have even taken extreme measures to get rid of the clutter.

Let me introduce you to a guynameddave. Dave started the 100
Things Challenge
. You read that right, Dave only has 100 things.
I don't think I'm ready for that. But you have got to admire how
disciplined Dave must have been to have successfully pulled this
off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment