Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where to go when you're stuck in bed.




I have now been on bed rest for a week and a half. Ho hum, ho hum. I would love to go out and see the world. Christmas is my favorite time of the year! It would be great to see the malls all dressed up for the season! But nope, I still have to lie down and rest...


Thank goodness there are a lot of pregnancy and baby internet sites out there. One site that I've found useful is Baby Center. It's like a one stop shop for all my pregnancy questions! And no, I am not connected with this site in any way or form :D


I just love their baby calendar! Each week, I get news on what's supposed to be happening to the baby and I, for that particular week's stage of the pregnancy. This week, I am at week 7. By this time, my baby's hands and feet are forming. I, on the other hand, should feel normal that I am experiencing appetite loss. Oh yes, I'm encouraged to take a photo of my tummy now, it will be getting bigger soon...

Baby Center occasionally sends out bulletins as well. This week's bulletin contained a link to questions on stuff that are considered safe/not safe for pregnant women.... Some of the the questions listed were generic: “Is it safe to wear high heels when I'm pregnant?” Some were quite amusing: “Is it safe to get or have a belly button ring when I'm pregnant?” A few were a bit hilarious: “Is it safe to ride the bumper cars at an amusement park when I'm pregnant?”...

Check out the site and you'll see what I mean hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment